Solid PDF Mechanic Revision History
Record of significant changes to Solid PDF Mechanic
Version 1.0 build 67 - 9/2/2010 (major update including new features)
- Complete rework of Tools | Options to better illustrate features
- Much improved PDF to Word
- Much improved PDF to HTML
- PDF to PowerPoint
- Support for .docx, .xlsx and .pptx
Version 1.0 build 52 - 12/28/2009
- Fixed an issue with converter set to TextRecovery=Always causes InternalError
- Fixed an issue with DrawBitmap not rendering correct characters for Chinese
- Mechanic using Solid Framework build 126.96.36.199
- Navigator using Solid Framework build 188.8.131.52
Version 1.0 build 51 - 12/04/2009
- Fixed license issue where any license would add watermark to bitmap from PdfPage.DrawBitmap
- Fixed issue where first page converted to bitmap would be blank
- Extraction made faster by using memory streams instead of file streams.
- Mechanic using Solid Framework build 184.108.40.206
- Navigator using Solid Framework build 220.127.116.11
Version 1.0 build 50 - 11/19/2009
- Full support for image processing and optical text recognition added
- Mechanic using Solid Framework build 18.104.22.168
- Navigator using Solid Framework build 22.214.171.124
Version 1.0 build 49 - 7/21/2009
- PDF/A validation and conversion added to Mechanic
- Convert tables to Excel spreadsheets added to Mechanic
- Convert document to Html added to Mechanic
- Mechanic using Solid Framework build 126.96.36.199
- Navigator using Solid Framework build 188.8.131.52
Version 1.0 build 48 - 7/1/2009
- Initial release of Solid PDF Mechanic.
- PDF to Word conversion in Solid PDF Mechanic.
Version 1.0 build 46 - 6/15/2009
- Drag and Drop into main frame pdf creation added.
- Extract text from PDF menu command added.
- Extract images from PDF menu command added.
- Context menu for text and image extraction added to Thumbnails panel for page range extraction.
- Added file formats that we are able to convert to PDF to File Open dialog.
Version 1.0 build 42 - 5/27/2009
- Initial release of Solid PDF Navigator.
- PDF Viewer.
- Page pane navigation with page thumbnails using Page.DrawBitmap method.
- Explorer pane and grid to examine internal PDF file structure.
- Bookmark pane to render and navigate outline items.
- Document Information dialog to view and edit PDF file properties.
- Security and Permissions dialog displays PDF file restrictions.
- Viewer Preferences dialog to view and edit how the PDF file will display.